Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Scripted Life

Why can't real life be like television? Amusing problems arise every day, but resolve themselves by the end of a reasonably small amount of time. Strong, unbreakable friendships are formed between people that last indefinite amounts of time and withstand all tests and trials. You are forced out of your comfort zone in some sort of humorous way that allows you to grow and learn. The person you're meant to fall in love with is already within your immediate circle of acquaintances, and you know that even though it won't necessarily work out right away, it will work out eventually. Good triumphs over evil. Crimes never go unsolved. Doctors can diagnose and heal almost every ailment. 

It's a fantasy, I know this. But I still can't help but wish. I would love a scripted life. I imagine this is how every television critic feels, but maybe I'm alone in abnormality.

Of course if my life was scripted, I'd probably hate it.

'Cuz then my life would be Reality TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disagree with anything? Agree with anything? Just want to say "neat-o!" ? Well post a comment!