Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Time

I've come to realize lately that work keeps me from watching the television I'd like to. I was in the office until nine tonight, which meant that I missed both How I Met Your Mother, and Terra Nova out of hand. However, I was excited to get to see Castle when I got home.

Unfortunately, when I made it to my apartment, my roommate was watching a movie, which he had only just started. It was called 'Son of Rambow' and it was an adorable British film about two young boys and their adventures in film making and friendship. It reminded me of some of the films I saw when I took a film class in London, and made me remember how much I love British movies. I'll need to start trying to find some more of them in the near future. Maybe at the library?

Anyway, now it is 11:30pm, and instead of watching Terra Nova, How I Met Your Mother or Castle on the DVR, I am instead going to bed because I have to be at work at 9am tomorrow.

I'm not complaining. I absolutely love my job.

I just wish I had more time to watch TV. I haven't done a review of anything in a really long time. It's because I haven't had time to really analyze and enjoy any of the television episodes I do have time to watch, and instead, I've just been passively watching episodes of Lie to Me as I cook dinner, or spending thirty minutes before bed watching 2 Broke Girls then immediately passing out.

This must be how normal people watch TV.

Not a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disagree with anything? Agree with anything? Just want to say "neat-o!" ? Well post a comment!