Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Set Up...

I realized recently that most of my blog posts have been of the negative variety. "I don't like this show" or "that network should give brilliance a chance rather than flushing them out of hand like a 4 year old's dead gold fish." There's a whole lot of what I don't like on here, and I don't like that.

Pause for comedic effect.

You see, I tend to be an optimistic person, especially when it comes to television, and I like almost everything I see. Almost every show I start to watch, I like. Even the shows like Glee and 30 Rock that I believe are good but extremely over rated, I end up following from the pilot through to the final episode. Even with the shows I really dislike, I still give them at least one full season (assuming the networks give the shows a full season run) to find their footing and turn themselves around, to impress me as it were, before I stop following their progress altogether.

All of this is basically my way of promising that the next post will be positive rather than negative. Tomorrow's post will be about this week's episode of what I consider to be absolutely, without question, the most cleverly written television drama currently on the air. Here's a hint. It's not Chase. Sorry NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disagree with anything? Agree with anything? Just want to say "neat-o!" ? Well post a comment!