Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall 2011

It will forever be known as the season of Background Noise.

Here are the new shows that have come out so far this season that I have seen:
The Playboy Club
2 Broke Girls
New Girl
Up All Night
Free Agents
Suburgatory
Charlie's Angels
and Whitney

Here are the new shows that have come out so far this season that I have seen that I would qualify as Background Noise:
The Playboy Club
2 Broke Girls
New Girl
Up All Night
Free Agents
Suburgatory
and Whitney

Here are the new shows that have come out so far this season that I have seen  that I would qualify as Bad:
Charlie's Angels

Here are the new shows that have come out so far this season that I have seen that I would qualify as new favorites:






Yeah.... Ya see what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disagree with anything? Agree with anything? Just want to say "neat-o!" ? Well post a comment!