Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Realizations

Last night I realized, if I want to up my viewership, all I need to do is announce a live blog. That magic refresh button seems to do wonders for my page view count. Last night's Oscar blog got three times as many viewers in 24 hours as any other post has in total. So thanks to all those who tuned in. I know Chester enjoyed it. Hopefully the rest of you did too. (Yeah, that's what we call a shout out, Cheddar, how do you like them apples?)


Today I realized that I really need a day job. As much as I love my afternoon/evening job, driving two hours to and from work every day is becoming tedious. Anybody know anyone hiring for mornings in Seattle? At this point I'd scrub toilets. I just need something to pay rent. 


An hour ago, I realized (again) that negativity is too easy. After a week's worth of Charlie Sheen and almost 24 hours of Oscar-bashing, I'm sick of it. Is it ironic that I'm complaining about people complaining too much? I wouldn't know. Alanis Morissette has forever ruined my understanding of that word and its definition.

Tonight I realized that I may not be ready for Chuck to end after all. Also, that Chuck and Sarah make a very good looking pair of bank robbers. That scene of tonight's episode where the soon-to-be-newlyweds rob a crime syndicate bank while interspersing bits of dialogue about their upcoming wedding may have been one of the most enjoyable Chuck moments of the last two seasons. It was like classic Season 1 again.

Just now I realized this was a lame theme for a blog post.


UPDATE: Just realized why I love Jon Stewart. http://tv.gawker.com/

UPDATE: A quote from this week's Fairly Legal, which I'm finally watching. "Very few people can create something. Most people, they comment on it...." Final realization - I really want to be a television script writer. Time to focus on the spec scripts. 

1 comment:

Disagree with anything? Agree with anything? Just want to say "neat-o!" ? Well post a comment!