Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who Knew?

I planned on watching Modern Family live tonight at 9pm. So I turned on the TV fifteen minutes early, since I had nothing better to do with that extra quarter hour, and made a discovery. That discovery was that ABC's Better With You is still on the air. When last I invoked that show's name, to comment on its similarities to NBC's Perfect Couples, I did so in the past tense, assuming it had been cancelled. I made this assumption because I hadn't seen new episodes popping up in my Hulu queue since well before Christmas.

Apparently, Better With You is just one of those shows that Hulu inexplicably can't provide for the viewing public. But that's another rant that I've already given. For more on that, see my January post entitled "Hulu's Posting Rights."

Anyway, I'm glad to see that this year's original relationship comedy is still kicking. Not because it's particularly good, but mainly because that means that all three of the couples clones are still on the air together. This provides you, my readers, with a particularly interesting opportunity. Three nearly identical shows for you to enjoy on three different nights. You can either use it as an opportunity to compare or contrast the three, or if you just particularly like the format, you can watch it three times and barely notice the difference. Tuesdays at 9:30, you can watch Traffic Light. Wednesdays, 8:30, you've got Better With You. And Thursdays at 8:30 you can watch Perfect Couples.

Alright, now I'm logging off to watch Modern Family and the ridiculousness that is Haley's ever-changing hair and Phil's never ending crush on his step-mother-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disagree with anything? Agree with anything? Just want to say "neat-o!" ? Well post a comment!